PhoenixRC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC Sim Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad Raven's Files

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad Raven

Bad Raven

Bad Raven's Files Empty
PostSubject: Bad Raven's Files   Bad Raven's Files Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:17 am

OK, so here we go! Smile 

As a test, I was going to upload an alternate "Green" scheme for the Blade McPX and an alternate scheme or two for the Piper Pawnee, but already I'm stuck.  Rolling Eyes 

I'd prefer to upload a zip file containing a readme, image and the file(s). Then place an image in the post

How to do this please?   scratch
Back to top Go down
gman4995

Bad Raven's Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Raven's Files   Bad Raven's Files Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Bad Raven: All you have to do is make right click one of your schemes in and click send to zipped folder, once that is done copy and paste other items into that same folder (Right click hit copy). You can then come here and chose to upload an attachment, find the zipped folder in wherever you save it to and upload it here. It will contain all schemes, sounds, readme files, and anything else you put in it.
Back to top Go down
Bad Raven

Bad Raven

Bad Raven's Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Raven's Files   Bad Raven's Files Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:00 am

Thanks, but I'm well used to creating and using Zips this end, having produced Sim Freeware for many many years.

What I cannot see is how to upload the files I already have prepped HERE on this forum.  There is "Insert an Image" for putting a picture into a post, but where is the upload attachment icon or process for attaching a file?
Back to top Go down
gman4995

Bad Raven's Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Raven's Files   Bad Raven's Files Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:15 pm

I'm not sure... You may have to copy and paste the file.
Back to top Go down
gman4995

Bad Raven's Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Raven's Files   Bad Raven's Files Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Bad Raven: I did some looking and to insert a file you must choose "Host an image" to upload files!

Hope this helps!!
Back to top Go down
WarCowboy
Admin
WarCowboy

Bad Raven's Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Raven's Files   Bad Raven's Files Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Raven's Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Raven's Files   Bad Raven's Files Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Raven's Files
Page 1 of 1